Saturday, August 18, 2007

End Credits: Fun Facts From The Movies

End Credit Fun Facts from the Movies

1. Soylent Green is people! - Who knew? I thought it was tofu.

2. The ice is gonna break! - Where's my hockey gear?

3. There's just no living with a killing. - Not according to Crimes and Misdemeanors.

4. The issue here is monkey. - See, what Gus is saying is...

5. Your name is "Mud" sucker! - I thought it was Chuck.

6. There's no crying in baseball. - Did I ever tell you about that time the ball was rolling down the first base line towards Buckner...

7. Love means never having to say you're sorry - I saw the movie. Apologize. Now!

8. King Kong the first was only three foot six inches tall - And he did his own stunts.

9. Tomorrow is another day - This just in: The sun is hot.

10. When you know the notes to sing, you can sing most anything - Except the Star Spangled Banner.

11. Napalm smells like victory - I had no idea "victory" had a smell. I like to think victory smells like rainbows and lollipops.

12. When you're wringing a chicken's neck, "they squawks." - Well, I'll be damned. You know I'm gonna have to try that.

13. A boy's best friend is his mother - Anyone feel like a shower?

14. One day a real rain's gonna come and wash all the scum off the street - Do I have to move my car that day?