Monday, August 10, 2009

TOERIFC August: The Merchant of the Four Seasons


Don't forget: Next Monday at Fox's place will be August's TOERIFC discussion of Rainer Werner Fassbinder's The Merchant of the Four Seasons. Usual posting time is around 10 a.m. and the discussion should be, as always, fast and furious so be ready. The movie is available on Netflix Instant Viewing so it's about as easy as can be to watch it before the discussion although if you can get it on DVD that's preferable as the picture quality is much better and the adherence to proper aspect ratios with Netflix Instant Viewing is hit or miss at best.

Also, my final October trailer has been completed, the one in which you find out what's going on with all that "they're coming" stuff. I always get excited about October, my favorite month of the year, and this year's Octoberfest will be another day in, day out celebration of the world of horror culminating in... well, something. I don't know what yet because I haven't completed all the montages yet but I will, promise.

For now, remember - The Merchant of the Four Seasons, next Monday at Tractor Facts.