Thursday, September 17, 2009

Now with 30 percent more posting power!


Like the Muscle Beach denizens above I have now been granted the strength to post even more photographic history online, described here in what may be fairly called the greatest blog post ever written in all of human history, or at least since there have been blogs. Yes, I have joined the team of the renowned culture blog If Charlie Parker Was a Gunslinger, There'd Be a Whole Lot of Dead Copycats. I haven't posted any photos there yet because the announcement just went up but I look forward to doing so and would like give my most sincere thanks to Tom Sutpen, proprietor of said blog, for extending the offer and allowing me this opportunity.

It all started in this last week as I decided to reboot The Invisible Edge (I have changed the rules there and now post much more frequently - six times in the last three days - go visit now!). In the reboot I mentioned my frustration with holding back on so many photos and mentioned Tom's blog and Tom promptly arrived and extended the offer to join the Gunslinger, which I quickly and happily accepted. That's about it. I'm very excited about joining such a great team of contributors and hope I can hold my own. Thanks Tom.