Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Black Sabbath Poster Bonanza

Look at the great posters below for Mario Bava's Black Sabbath. They're courtesy of a wonderful site entitled The Wrong Side of Art and I heartily recommend going there and browsing their immense archives. I put them up to remind everyone that there are still three days to go in Kevin Olson's Italian Horror Blogathon. It's final day is Halloween itself so submit your own entry today! This simple poster post will have to suffice for my entry as I am not prepared to do anything more unfortunately. I'll level with you: it's been pretty damn busy around here with our oldest daughter reaching her deadline for college applications (this Friday) and I've been researching, writing and editing towards those purposes which explains why things have been more on the video side around here than the writing side. No one is applying to college next year (we hope) so I should have more time to devote to Cinema Styles October 2010: 100 Acre Horror, in which I spend the entire month interpreting horror through the lens of Winnie the Pooh and friends. The post on Eeyore alone should send chills down your spine. Until then, enjoy these posters and submit your own entry to the Italian Horror Blogathon soon!