Monday, December 7, 2009

Professor Guy From Somewhere in Time's Late Year Quiz or Something

I've decided to do my own quiz because I've been thinking, "Why should Dennis have all the fun?" Besides, how hard can it be right? I mean, you throw together some questions, you hit 'post', you're done. Piece of cake.

First I gotta choose a name. Easy, that professor dude from Somewhere in Time that Christopher Reeve asks about time travel. I can't remember his name and I can't find a picture of that scene anywhere online and I don't own a copy so screw it, he now looks this as far as I'm concerned and his name is Professor Skippy. So far so good.



Okay, now for the questions. Answer them here or own your own blog or just make up your own quiz or just pretend you answered them. Either way, I'm good. And now for the quiz. Fire away:

1. Dinah Shore or Russell Crowe?

2. What was the last movie you saw on DVD? In a theatre? In a large abandoned warehouse with a Satanic cult in the corner trying to hold a ritual while yelling at you, "Hey man, turn it down!"?

3. Second favorite Carrie Henn movie.

4. The Cat From Outer Space. Yes or No?

5. If you were eating yogurt and I walked up and said, "Mmmm yogurt," then took a big spoonful without asking, then went, "Ewww, gross!" and spit it back into the yogurt cup, would you keep eating it? Why or why not?

6. Most misunderstood film of 1907.

7. When was the last time you punched someone in a movie theater? (submitted by Marilyn)

8. Marie Dressler or Robert Wagner?

9. Why do the ladies love Bill so much? (submitted by Bill)

10. Favorite movie with a scene where a t-rex terrorizes two children in an electric SUV stalled on a track while the lawyer that was in the car with them has fled to the bathroom and two scientists, one a mathematician and the other a prominent archaeologist, are in another stalled electric SUV behind them? Mine's Marty.

11. How many fingers am I holding up?

12. Jeff Conway or Hoot Gibson?

13. Movie you would like to see remade entirely with squirrels?

14. When will Larry Aydlette delete his current blog? Two months from now? Three months? Tomorrow?

15. Where have all the flowers gone?

16. Donna Pescow or Lloyd Nolan?

17. You know how in Casablanca Louis keeps his mouth shut about Rick shooting the stinkin' Nazi? Isn't that fucking awesome?

18. What in the hell is that awful smell?

19. So at the end of The Godfather after the door closes on Kay, Michael opens it back up and says, "You know what, I lied. I did order Carlo's death. Forgive me?" as he makes a puppy dog face. Then Kay says, "Oh okay, I forgive you. [wagging her finger in mock disapproval] This time! Hey, how about ham salad for lunch?" Michael says, "Sounds good. Kissie?" Then they peck a couple of times and rub noses while the other guys all pretend to look at the bookshelves. Then Kay goes off humming "Come on-a My House" while Michael says before closing the study door, "Who's up for a game of backgammon?"

Better ending, right?

20. 21st favorite question on this quiz.

Okay, that wraps it up. I hope everyone enjoys answering these brain-busters as much as I enjoyed thinking them up. Look forward to your answers in the comment section. Professor Skippy says, "Get cracking!"