Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Toerifc Tomorrow: White Dog

Tomorrow I will be commenting over at Cinema Fist on the movie White Dog for the Toerifc February selection hosted by Joseph Campanella. After that things should slowly return to normal around here. While I'm still watching movies and posting interesting tidbits I find at Unexplained Cinema it's a little harder to get anything written up for Cinema Styles, what with 27 feet of snow and no school to rein in the brood. It's actually been a lot of fun, and shovelling (lots and lots of shovelling), and today we're all going to go out to lunch together, not something we all get to do very often these days. So I promise, after Wednesday (more snow expected today and tomorrow by the way) I'll get some more posts up here. In the meantime, watch White Dog if you can before tomorrow morning and join in the discussion. Thanks!