Monday, February 23, 2009

Name That Movie Round 2, Clip 5 BONUS ROUND


Here's the Bonus Round. I'm betting this will be immediately evident to most anyone who has seen this movie even if they haven't seen it in years. Sometimes I like to throw an easy one out there, although quite frankly, Flickhead (this year's Arbogast) is making them all look easy.

*****UPDATE*****

It has been brought to my attention that while I updated the last post with the winner and the correct guess, I did not do so for this one. My apologies Flickhead for not reminding everyone once again that you got three, yes three, right in a row. Wow, that's amazing! I think it's safe to say we're all really, really impressed. So once again, congratulations to Flickhead.

Oh yeah, and Bill got this one. It's from Blow Out.