Friday, February 20, 2009

Surprise, Surprise I'm Bored with my Template


I'm bored with my template again, and oddly enough, Rick Olson just changed his too. People are going to start thinking I'm just a Coosa Creek Copycat if I keep changing my template right after he changes his. But that's okay because people will think what I tell them to think! Okay, so I'm no Charlie Kane but I thought you should know a change is on its way. I'm tired of all the tabs at the top and the pesky way you have to change the banners and the light tan text on on a brown background and yadda, yadda, yadda. Anyway, I'm going for a much cleaner back to basics look with a new template I've just finished designing and am putting the finishing touches on. It's got a superclean uncluttered appearance and right now I just need that to make me feel better to tell you the truth.

And just so this post isn't entirely about my template boredom here's a pic of Rudolph Valentino and Pola Negri in 1926 at the newly built Biltmore Hotel in Los Angeles, California, posing after winning a costumed dance contest there. He wore the same costume he wore in the movie Blood and Sand. Sorry Marilyn, it's the best I could do. I went through all the pics I have and couldn't find one of him as a dance instructor. I did check to see if this one was already available online and could only find a tiny thumbnail of it so hopefully it's one you haven't seen before. Enjoy.