Friday, May 1, 2009

Welcome to the Working Week


I haven't been around much lately this week and I wanted to apologize. Work has been a bear and it's been a tug of war between working and blogging, with work winning (although I can't decide if work is the Bunnies or the Cheerleaders). I haven't been around other folks' blogs much and barely even present here at Cinema Styles. The Invisible Edge will have an update later today but I missed posting there on Monday and I usually try for a Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule over there although sometimes even that becomes unwieldy. Name that Movie will be back up Monday and by Tuesday there should begin to be some more substantive posts around here than there have been lately.


_________________

The Bunnies outnumber the Cheerleaders so I guess the Bunnies are work right now. And if you're so inclined and would like to listen to the title of this post, please do.