Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Six Pack of Mystery Movies


So those deep thoughtful analytical posts are just going to have to wait a little bit longer. It's spring break here in Cinema Styles land and there's plenty of kiddie commotion to be had. But the good news is I have thousands and thousands of pictures at my disposal. So when I can't spend time on a longer more controversial or insightful post I can still put up movie pics for all to enjoy. And since I always have fun with guessing games here at Cinema Styles I've decided to do it again. These six pics come from six movies that have nothing in common. They're just six I picked with the only criteria being that they weren't anything screamingly obvious like Gone With the Wind or Star Wars.


The game? Tell me what these movies are.


Now several of these have clearly identifiable actors pictured which should help the search process considerably. Others may not have a famous actor, but that last pic for instance is pretty ubiquitous in most of the Movie Picture books I've seen (it's in at least three of mine) so for those with a movie book library it may be familiar.


First person to correctly identify all six pictures gets the DVD of their choice, $49.99 and under. I'll even cover the shipping. Contest runs until 12 noon Eastern Standard Time tomorrow, March 27th. Here are the rules: You can send me an e-mail with your choices or you can guess in the comment section. If you guess in the comment section though just be aware that if you don't get all six right you will be clueing others in as to what some of the films might be so probably best to e-mail. I will not respond to comment guesses with clues or suggestions as to how many someone has gotten right. First person to get all six (according to e-mail or comment time stamp) wins. Good luck!