Sunday, September 21, 2008

And That's When It Happened


George Sidney, director of Cass Timberlane: "So yeah, anyway, I was having a hard time getting a scene with Spencer and Lana to work. I said, 'Spence, if you nail this scene I'll get you an ice cream cone.' Well, he nailed it and I had to explain to him that I didn't have any ice cream. Oh boy, big mistake. He pouted the rest of the day and wouldn't allow us to set up even one shot. He would purposely stand right in front of the camera whenever we tried. I was like, 'Spence, c'mon, aren't you being a little childish,' and he'd be all like, 'I know you are but what am I.' Anywho, I was all totally like, 'Whatevs' and just rehearsed scenes with Lana until an intern finally managed to wrangle a Nutty Cone for His Royal Highness. Geez, what a baby."