Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Welcome to Palm Beach


So a few folks have asked me, "Where's Larry?" For my answer I went straight to the source, Larry Aydlette, and discovered, to my relief, that he's doing just fine. But he's done with blogging.


The thing with Larry is he's a professional in the business so the blog seemed superfluous to begin with. Most of us would stop blogging because we got a job on a paper whereas Larry started blogging even though he already had a job at the paper. Kind of like working by day as a pilot and by night, as a hobby, you... uh... fly planes. Is entertainment writing in Larry's blood or what?

For those who didn't know he's a writer for and Entertainment Editor of the Palm Beach Post. So if you can't do without Larry's writing and opinions ( and I for one don't want to do without them) just link t0 the Palm Beach Post instead of the now defunct Welcome to L.A. It's that easy.