Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Brief Check-In


While I have a minimal amount of energy I thought I would briefly check in and apologize for lack of updates and any other upcoming ones for a while. I've been in and out of the hospital with a viral infection that will not let up. The lowest I've gone in temperature is 99.4 so I've yet to not run a temperature except for 3 in the morning Monday when, for a couple of hours it was 98.8. Outside of that it's been most often 102 to it's high mark 103.6. The aches and pains that have shot through my joints and back have left me a little contorted and extremely sore. I'm trying desperately to recover and am on every possible prescription pain reliever you can imagine as well as antibiotics (just in case it was a bacterial infection but after taking the antibiotics for days now with no results, I'm thinking viral but of course, none of the doctors know what it is), all of which just make my stomach ache and at times, make me feel worse.

So there's my happy go lucky update. I don't know when I'll be well enough to concentrate on writing a post but I have a backlog of banners I've worked on (I'm always about thirty or so banners ahead) so I can at least retire Silent Running and freshen up the look a bit. Hope to be back in full force soon.