Thursday, July 31, 2008

Okay, Here They Are...


I've arbitrarily compiled a top fourteen from comments and e-mail. Any preferences? My top five are 13, 11, 10, 3 and 2. I love number 1, submitted by Marilyn but don't want my blog associated with the smell of death. I'll probably go with one of those five, unless vehemently overruled. I'll put it up tomorrow with a new post. Thanks everyone!


1. The whole place seems to smell of death.

2. Suddenly, I'm beginning not to trust my blog at all.

3. You only think you've read it before.

4. where it's not just your imagination.

5. Ingrid, have you been blogging about the lights dimming?

6. Am I crazy, or are we being blogged?

7. A bit queer, Nancy says.

8. I haven't been afraid since I've known you.

9. It won't kill your mind.

10. Ingrid, it's only a blog.

11. The beginning of your madness.

12. Preserving Classics From The Gall Of Joe Wright.

13. You're not in the casbah anymore.

14. C'mon, baby, light my Blog

*****ARCHIVED HALOSCAN COMMENTS FROM THIS POST HERE*****