Tuesday, August 19, 2008

O Frabjous Day! Callooh! Callay!


The time has come my friends to speak of many things. But let's let Bill do the talking...


Because his blog is up and running!


Follow the link here and add it to your blogroll. And join me in welcoming this man of mystery to the internet world of blogging. He's no longer a mystery man, now he is ... Bill R. Well, okay so he's still a mystery. And thanks Bill for making me slap my forehead and think, "Why didn't I just do that? Use my real name and surname initial." Geez, I could've been going by Engelbert this whole time. Oops, I said too much. Anyway, sing along with the clip below as a part of the welcoming party (just change the pronoun "her" to "him" and it's all good). Welcome aboard Bill. I'm glad to have gotten to know you over this past year and I'm happy to call you my friend.