Thursday, August 21, 2008

Oh Sonny. Sonny, Sonny, Sonny...


I'm disappointed in you. Sorry, but I didn't think you were this gullible. Carlo beating up your sister? It's such obvious bait. And here you are taking it hook, line and sinker. You know Sonny, sometimes I think Michael's the one who's going to eventually take over the family. Hey, don't laugh, it could happen. He's cool and calculated, not a hothead like you.

Sonny, can you please take your knuckle out of your mouth while I'm talking to you? Thanks. Look, I know you're upset about this but I say we sit down, open a bottle of vino - Connie, you got a bottle of wine in there? You do? Great, can you bring it out, thanks. What am I saying, Connie sit down, I'll get it. You've been through enough.

Now Sonny listen.... Sonny where you going? Sonny stop! I'm telling you, you're falling for a doozy here. Okay, alright fine, do what you want to do, see if I care! Excuse me for trying to help.

What's that? Change for the turnpike toll? Call it a hunch, but I don't think you're going to need it.