Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I Like to Play Games...


... as Lisa Boyle once said (bet you never thought that movie would be referenced here - neither did I quite frankly). But it's GameDay so I can't help myself.


The Rules of the Game (much better reference) will be outlined shortly before the game starts (which is 2:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time today). ** It's very simple and very easy, at least I think it is. In fact, the more I look over the sites the more I think this is going to be a game of speed more than skill. None of the movies are obscure and have enough fame attached to them that even if you haven't seen them you probably know the basic plot.


Anyway, I'll see you shortly.


** which I suppose is actually Eastern Daylight Savings Time but you get the picture: 2:00 o'clock on the Atlantic Coast of the States.